HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how.
Download your Seller Guide to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Price, Prep and Drop Off
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL WHEN
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) at this upcoming sale.
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Matters Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale
2. Schedule Drop-off Appointment
3. Prepare & tag your items
4. Pick your Team Member shift to make more and shop earliest!
5. Drop Off & Watch your Seller check grow!
6. Shop the Presales - Mark Your Calendar!
♦ Presales (Mon & Tues) | May 10, 3p-7p and May 11a-7p
♦ 50% Presale (Fri) | May 14: 4:30p-8p
(Receive Presale Passes at drop-off. Consignors have unlimited reentry on all shopping days, unless Team Member shopping)
7. If you are not donating your unsold items, Pick-up Monday, May 17 from 5-7pm, no appt. required.
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.